NBA

Any markets not covered in the other boards
Paulo_Kayser

Hi everyone!

Before writing about the market, please sorry my english level. :oops:
About the NBA market, I work similarly as explaining by you. But, I don't happy with my results in last days.
For me, the games are not previsible in the final of regular season. The favorites haven't interest in games for definition of who confront in the play-offs.
My question is: what you doing for manutence of profit?

Thank's a lot!
Emmson

GL Paulo

Less than 800K matched on Warriors Rockets game 2...appalling, fall in love with NBA please India.
Emmson

Raptors 76ers game 3 should have started but markets are static and not turned inplay and streams on Betfair and 365 are unavailable.

Really want to get on Raptors at the right time and at the right price.
Emmson

Warriors are way too fat, I feel, with Durant out the market has overshot the runway. Though I may not trade the actual game as I'm rather tired. Think I have had 2 losing games all season. My most effective way of nabbing some profit is just to place orders outside current price pregame or end of 1/4s 1.2s or time outs, wait to be filled and expect a retrace, though its not done willy-nilly, I weigh up whether it would likely retrace. A very good trading sport which would be top drawer if there was more liquidity.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Did a bit in-play and was nearly stranded, viewing only rest of way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Emmson

Great sport and great trading sport!
Emmson

Large leads can disappear very quickly in this sport, pays to trade out.
Emmson

A major f*ck up has occurred here because I never payed enough attention to myself. Absolutely horrific trading, I'm steaming :evil:
Emmson wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:26 pm
Large leads can disappear very quickly in this sport
Emmson

I will be trading 76ers v Raptors starting at midnight...........I need to clear my head in 1/2 an hour.
Emmson

Another tough swingy game.
Emmson

What a tense game that was won with a buzzer beater. A real ordeal to come away with less than fiver.
Emmson

1.8 Raptors back is my entry point in my quest to extract something from game 3 v Bucks.
Emmson

Yeah I'll settle for that on at 1.8 and off at 1.44

Magnificent trading sport NBA Basketball, in future others will cotton on.
Emmson

A dirty win for the Raptors and for me too. We had over a million matched
Paulo_Kayser

Fantastic results Emmson!

This is a wonderful sport to have fun and work!
But during the playoffs, I prefer to enjoy the game. My trade results are better in the regular season.

Good job!

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”