I'm a Celebrity 2018

Any markets not covered in the other boards
ShaunWhite

PDC wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:00 pm
Nick has a very large following from DIY SOS so I think he is still a very interesting contender for the title and seems to be hugely respected and liked in the camp by all. As long as the cooking doesn't become an issue he is looking very interesting.
With you all the way on that PDC. But I've exited today, I can't see any value anymore. I've just taken the money and just going to watch it from now on....unless some value appears later of course.
ShaunWhite wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:05 pm
Nick Knowles looks value to me.
19yrs of SOS, done loads for the forces too...that's a lot of good will . Ladies like him, men respect him, won't mind some hardship. Could be wrong but midweek next week, 15 now will look like a bargain.
I'm a bit miffed though that I didn't see there was going to be a genial Harry underneath that Droopy the Dog face though ;)
PDC

The best line I thought came the other night when Noel had a funny ribbing of 'arry over his tax return. Made me :lol:

I agree the best of the market has happened now and I am very happy with how it has played out. Unless we start to get some arguments, which I don't yet rule out as it has still only been a week with 2 more to go, I don't envisage any big moves. Or unless we get a surprise eviction as has happened in the past, eg. Jimmy Bullard.

Still thoroughly enjoying the show and although I miss Ant, I watch it as much for the funny links as anything else, I think Holly is settling well into it as his stand in. Dec had a good few funny jibes at Holly in last nights show :)
Dallas

I've not done much with this market in the past but until the evictions start coming or a 'major' storyline begins to unfold ill mainly be sitting on hands now
Euler

Noel out at odds of 15-1 in the first eviction.
jimibt

Euler wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:21 pm
the only downside is that he (Noel) said he'd retire if he WON IAC - oh well, back to more taxing matters ... :ugeek:
ShaunWhite

60 grand a day, that's on a par with the 20 grand per episode of Deal or No Deal he used to make.
Dallas

Missed tonight's episode, was he the outsider for 1st eviction?
PDC

Euler wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:21 pm
i had managed to avoid seeing who had been evicted and was looking forward to seeing the episode after Saturday's trading then I checked you twitter feed and you spoiled it for me :(

Near impossible to avoid the result of things these days.

Noel coming out first is a good result for him I suspect, he will be able to do all the media interviews and get paid for them. Though I am surprised to see him out first as he was actually good entertainment and livened up the camp.
ShaunWhite

PDC wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:07 am
Though I am surprised to see him out first as he was actually good entertainment and livened up the camp.
I agree, but it's std stuff on shows like this and bb, the interesting characters get voted out first. The public actually pay to vote for people they 'like' (and who don't give a damn about them) rather than voting for an entertaining tv show. Turkeys voting for christmas. It'll be the usual snooze-fest by the end.
PDC

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:08 am
It'll be the usual snooze-fest by the end.
Very likely, the last few days are very disappointing to watch normally bar celebrity cyclone...it looks so much fun, I would love to do it.
Euler

I’m a Celeb viewers brand show a FIX as Noel Edmonds is voted off FIRST

Viewers were convinced Noel shouldn't have been the first to leave the jungle on Friday night

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7 ... off-first/
LeTiss

Cynical buggers like me absolutely love a good conspiracy theory

He must be a good actor, because I think the look on his face was one of genuine surprise and disappointment
Jukebox

LOL I demand a people's vote!
Euler

It would be interesting to look at the demographics of the show for a pointer to voting intentions.
LeTiss

If you look at the last 3 winners of the show - Vicky Pattison, Scarlett Moffatt and Georgia Toffolo - they were all individuals that appealed or connected to the younger audiences, suggesting they make up a large bulk of the votes.

Considering the betting is indicating it's a 2-horse race between Harry and Emily, you could argue that the 6.4 on Emily Atack looks the value

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”