I'm a Celebrity 2018

Any markets not covered in the other boards
ShaunWhite

LeTiss wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:14 pm
Jukebox wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:07 pm
You have to go back to 2013 to find an eventual winner who at any elimination stage was told "it might be you' - and that was Charlie Brooks when she was one of only three remaining celebrities.
That's a fantastic piece of information :lol:
But not at all suprising, the whole "in no particular order"/"it might be you" is scripted to create jeopardy. If they're clearly one of the favourites then that jeopardy evaporates.
Euler

That is interesting, makes me want to look at prior footage and voting patterns.
bennyboy351

Euler wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:51 am
I’m a Celeb viewers brand show a FIX as Noel Edmonds is voted off FIRST

Viewers were convinced Noel shouldn't have been the first to leave the jungle on Friday night

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7 ... off-first/
A FIX - surely not! ;-)........
ShaunWhite

bennyboy351 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:28 pm
Euler wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:51 am
I’m a Celeb viewers brand show a FIX as Noel Edmonds is voted off FIRST
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7 ... off-first/
A FIX - surely not! ;-)........
'Fix'? what a stupid idea. Not suprised that featured in The Sun. A fix would have been saving Noel when someone else was lower.
What TV complany wants their biggest paid cast member to provide the fewest hours of air time. Who's going to start watching just because he's gone?
Naffman

Fleur really coming into her own the more the show has gone on, Harry not as happy and funny as he was in the opening week
LeTiss

Bad night for Emily backers - she's drifted badly and almost got eliminated.

I'm back wondering about who gets access to the show prior to airing, as Emily drifted from 5.00 to 8.00 during the day
LeTiss

A surprising drift on Fleur this morning. Some of the price movements are a little hard to understand :lol:
ShaunWhite

LeTiss wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:00 am
A surprising drift on Fleur this morning. Some of the price movements are a little hard to understand :lol:
She's featured for a few days, someone else will probably be the story tonight, that's the usual way.
Remember that by now the entire production team, rangers, medics, sound guys, camera crew, crew caterers, electricians, VT editors, phone poll company bosses etc and all their families there and in the uk, probably have an idea what tonight's big storyline is. I'm not suriprsed things move around a bit in the market before it's aired.
Jukebox

If you think there might be some 'fixing' or at least some prior run-throughs or knowledge of what is about to happen you might be able to look for tell-tales.
Some have noticed that Malique had his backpack on before he apparently knew it was him and Sair was the only one to have fixed her make-up and hair before before she apparently knew
There are of course reasonable explanations - we've all seen poker players pick their coat up before the flop when all-in with their KK up against AA. But if you do think there is something to it and spot Anne with some fresh lipstick on or Harry has his jacket over his arm just as Dec is about to make the announcement you might just get a lay in before it hits 1000
Euler

Fleur got a 'It might be you'
LeTiss

Euler wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:21 pm
Fleur got a 'It might be you'
Yes, but this backs up what I've been saying Peter

She was drifting all day - from a peak of 3.55 in yesterday's show, and was touching 6.00 by the time this show started

It's actually a fascinating trading market, but you need to follow the money during the day
Euler

Everything is running to form now. It just seems to be a battle between Emily and Fleur for 2nd.
LeTiss

I see the voting figures have been released today, and as some people predicted........the bottom 2 each night, contained the actual loser + somebody else picked at random to increase the tension. The bottom 2 were not the bottom 2 votes

Something to remember for next year!
Euler

Do you have a link?
LeTiss

Euler wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:45 pm
Do you have a link?
https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/im-a- ... -here.html

Return to “Other Betfair Sports Trading markets”