Price Alerts at certain Prices?

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
seanm211

Hi,

Does anybody know if it would be possible to create an app that sends alerts (push notifications or text alerts) when a horse in a market hits a certain price on the Betfair exchange.

Or has anybody any suggestions on apps or programs out there that have this function or a similar functionality?

Thanks.
CallumPerry

You know how you can jailbreak modern phones so you can have customised lock screens? I've always thought about creating one that shows a live equity curve for funds in my account and maybe some information like how many open trades I have open, current level of risk etc but I am a long way off that. If anybody knows how it would be possible to create something like that though please let me know. I'll add it to my far-future reading list. It would be cool to check on your automated strategies as you're out and about on your phone. Also, you could have a BIG RED BUTTON if you're walking the dog and see your plans going spectacually wrong.

Alternatively, if this is a simple job for somebody else I am more than happy to pay a reasonable price. I'm sure many others would be too if any coders fancied a small project that would 100% make them a bit of cash.

Return to “Betfair exchange”