Betfair Premium charge portal

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
xitian

Well mine's still not there.

I contacted them for a statement which they duly provided, but also said it would be a few weeks before the portal was back and that I should just contact them for statements in the meantime.
Wainwright wrote:The new one's there for me, it was there yesterday too actually.
How strange that yours is working.
Euler

Mine has returned
PeterLe

Yep mine too..well for now that is!
xitian

Yes, back for me too now actually.
Emmson

I do not pay it but found it useful for my lifetime p&l, it disappeared about 3 weeks ago and have not seen it since.

Always used to be updated evening on a monday.
spreadbetting

I'd imagine they took it away from non PC payers as alot of people would be shocked at the amounts they've paid in comms.
Euler

You should still be able to view the totals from a direct link: -

https://myaccount.betfair.com/activity/premium-charges

I noticed they changed the menu recently but didn't realise they had removed it from some people.
Emmson

Euler wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:53 pm
You should still be able to view the totals from a direct link: -

https://myaccount.betfair.com/activity/premium-charges

I noticed they changed the menu recently but didn't realise they had removed it from some people.

Nope tried on 2 different laptops, I get this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

That's really sneaky as you won't get the chance to mitigate the charge before it's due. You would have no idea where you are.
mjmorris335

Just had a chat regarding mine:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marco: Hello welcome to Betfair you are chatting with Marco. How can I help?
Michael Morris: Can you tell me why I am no longer able to view my position with regard to my premium charge allowance?
Marco: Hi there Michael. I'm sorry to hear, let me look into that for you
Marco: Sorry for the wait. I am having this checked for you
Marco: I'm going to have this raised for you Michael. So we'll be able to run a report for you
Michael Morris: OK. How long will that take?
Marco: It shouldn't take more then 48 hours at most. I'll inform them to make it as soon as possible for you
Michael Morris: OK. Thanks for your help.
Marco: No worries Michael. Is there anything else I can do for you?
Michael Morris: No, thank you.
Marco: Great to talk to you today. You can always check our FAQ Help pages if you have any questions in the future. However, if you need to chat to us again, we’re here 24/7.
Marco has disconnected.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously doesn't know anything and I'm not sure what running a report will do. No point in pushing things at this stage. I'll see if anything turns up in a couple of days.

Mike
Derek27

I keep my premium portal in a spreadsheet and update the totals weekly. Always identical to Betfair's.
spreadbetting

Has anyone else's premium charge tab disappeared from the website? Usually showing under the Betting Activity tab on the web.
Kai

Still there for me.
spreadbetting

Strange, it's letting me view thru the app and on my mobile just not coming up on my laptop.
spreadbetting

And now it's showing up again in the website :oops:

Return to “Betfair exchange”