Lei Vs Sou issue???

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Kafkaesque

I cannot seem to trade of the match odds market for this one. The automation gives me this:

19-04-2018 21:03:18: [G_Auto] : An error occurred while Placing closure bet with greening on Uafgjort by Laying 629.61 at 3.4 [3,4_629,61]: The order cannot be processed as your betfair account does not have enough funds (or has exceeded its exposure limit).

Someone else wrote in another thread earlier today about such an issue. Anyone else struggling in some markets?
Kafkaesque

Fyi, other markets greened just fine minutes before. And I've tried manually via the ladder and via the website. Any chance at all that a green could have gone through but not be showing up in BA/the BF website
Kafkaesque

.......and then the automation greened at the stroke of halftime for some reason. Strange one though, with a keep saying exposure as the reason, when my exposure would go from a minus on some selections to green all over :?
ShaunWhite

I think I saw a posting today about a similar log message.
Kafkaesque

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:41 pm
I think I saw a posting today about a similar log message.
Probably the one I saw and was referering to as well. Couldn't find it in - granted - quick search.

Something out whack with my account. My exposure on the website's "My account" main page is about twice as big as my actual exposure should be, when comparing to my actual open positions. My balance looks as it should, though. So I'll go again, I guess: Anyone else with issues?

Otherwise I'll just have to pray there isn't some nasty accounting thing incoming from BF :oops:
ShaunWhite

Sorry I didn't see that you'd referenced that. The only similar thing I can think of is a situation recently where I'd placed a take sp bet. Something was withdrawn and BF converted the bet to an SP bet. It didn't show up anywhere on my account info or even on the market.... I only found out about it after calling them. Might be completely unrelated but if you're clutching at straws......
Kafkaesque

I'll just continue to talk to myself, and Shaun a bit, in this thread :lol:

But just in case anyone else has exposure, they are aware:

https://twitter.com/BetfairCS/status/987068554179727360

Mine got sorted 10 min ago. However we don't really need yet another IT issue at BF.

Not ideal, but I can live with having more exposure and less funds for a bit, but once it messes with the ability to trade out, it does become an issue.

@Euler
Not to just toss it at your doorstep, but you've likely got the communication lines to ask to right people, rather than "just" customer service....could you ask if they're on top of what caused this (and fixing it), as you've done on occasion with outages? This is a new problem, as far as I'm aware, so could be relevant to get sorted quickly.

Edit: The guy asking in the Tweet in the above link isn't me, so it wasn't a solitary situation with my account.

Return to “Betfair exchange”