Pochettino said premier league doesn't ready for VAR i said Betfair make we as trader never ready for VAR

News, chat and debate about the Betfair betting exchange.
Just_nobody

Betfair is really annoying about VAR, its already so many people complaint about this and still this area is grey. it become more and more suspect for me that they use VAR to make money?????

yesterday i enter werder bremen - schalke goal market (over/under 3,5) when the score is 1-1, one minute latter the market suspend lt, looks like the refree give pinalty then become 2-1. im happy because i'm in good profit result at that time when i check Bet angel guardian and betfair website even i don't expect that fast. The next 15 minutes i decide to hedge and green up still everything seems normal i have green in both side (over/under), i change for the other market and when another goal happend 3-1 i check my result then i realize that my entry point was missing so that make me from profit become lossing.

my concerned is when if there is VAR accident Betfair looks very tricky, we don't have anything to defend, they have no rules for VAR because they are the rules and we as a trader don't know the rules, they can't explain exact time the bet is voided , they can set this bet voided or not, with this attitude surely they can make much money from this accident.

i still think that like smarket, betfair involved in a market so with this VAR accident they calculated and set the exact time to be their side. :idea:

it happend to me couple of time this season and make me affraid everytime there is VAR when i just enter the market. :evil:

sorry for my english.....
Dallas

Sorry to hear you've fallen foul of this, your certainly not the first and won't be the last but they do have rules around it (there's a link to them in the VAR thread below)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=17223

Although they clearly haven't helped since its introduction, personally I'd like to see the markets be free from 'suspensions' and be unmanaged and just leave a betting delay, it works well enough in Tennis markets

Return to “Betfair exchange”