Betdaq Video

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
jonboy

Just started using the betdaq version of betangel, and wondered if its possible to watch races via betdaq video through betangel?
andyfuller

I don't think so - I just have a Chrome window open which i switch to the current market. I also have another Chrome window open made to the size of the live video.

I keep both open then I just click on the Live Video link on the market page once I have placed the qualifying bet to get the video streamed and it opens in my Live Video window.

HTH.
jonboy

Thought so, Thanks Andy.
andyfuller

Is it working for people today? Having issues with the RUK tracks - just getting a black screen for Ascot and Haydock and Wincanton is stuttering.

Took them 45 mins to even acknowledge to me they had an issue - got to say their customer service is terrible! Especially given that they are wanting to make strides into Betfairs market share.
Wobbler

it seems to be a problem on racing u.k's end. the feed stopped on betfair live video about half hour ago.
superfrank

RUK is fine on the channel (via Sky).

'got an RUK subscription (all profits go back to racing so only fair, small delay and less hassle) and use BD vid for ATR races.

the sooner all races are on RUK the better.
andyfuller

Is any one else trying to use Betdaq's Live Video?

I have found it utterly useless recently. Today it is terrible - no audio a lot of the time, buffering a lot of the time and therefore of no use as you haven't a clue how far behind live it is.

Betdaq, when you can get a reply out of them, are saying they don't have any other reports of issues - but I suspect that is because virtually no one else uses it.
Euler

I'm not seeing any problems today
andyfuller

Maybe it is just me - not a clue why though as I have ample internet capacity and PC capacity.

Thanks for letting me know though Peter.
andyfuller

Are you using it for every race Peter? Also why do you use it over Betfair Live Video, is there a speed difference in favour of Betdaq's?
Euler

You get a longer run in on Betdaq. I'm using it and a combination of TV pictures depending on what I want to see.
andyfuller

Didn't realise the runin was longer on Betdaq Peter. I assumed it was 5 mins for all providers. How long does Betfair give?

I am having issues yet again today - Kelso & Newton Abbot don't exist according to the message I am getting. Is it okay for you?
Euler

I'm focusing on Chester today so haven't looked much at it. I'll have a nose now.

Y, lead in on AtTheAdverts is quite long on live video on Betdaq, which is ideal.
andyfuller

Its a widespread problem effecting all customers - which is about 4 of us according to Twitter :lol:
Euler

andyfuller wrote:Its a widespread problem effecting all customers - which is about 4 of us according to Twitter :lol:
Double the normal number then!

Return to “Betdaq exchange”