Keep Bet

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
tisgus

Hi guys

I am fairly new to BetAngel for Betdaq and am trying to set up a simple back2lay trade in guardian.

I have managed to get the first part ok......10 secs before the off, Back fav if fav is 10 ticks clear of 2ndfav.

Next I need to offset with greening 25 ticks lower, but cannot seem to find a "keep bet at inplay" option anywhere.

Is there a way round this by placing a bet after the market goes inplay?

Will the "Keep bet" option be available in a future update?

Any help appreciated

Gus
Dallas

If you go into Settings > Edit Settings > Behaviour you can set how Bet Angel handles unmatched bets
tisgus

Dallas

Thank you for the prompt reply........Problem solved
iambic_pentameter

To gently bump this topic:

Is there any way to ensure that you get Betdaq XSP automatically via BetAngel for Betdaq or do I need to do it manually on the Betdaq site?

Iambic
Invebet

I have the same problem.
I have just started moving to Betdaq in the last week due to the 2% commission, it's huge to me that commission rate compared to the Betfair nearly 5%.
I do though need to make sure I get the unmatched bets matched at the starting price.
Manually putting the bets on through the betdaq site the XSP option is there, but through Bet Angel it isn't there, only Cancel/Keep, and even though I have my default settings set to XSP it doesn't override the Cancel/Keep.

Can Bet Angel please be tweaked to have the XSP option?

Return to “Betdaq exchange”