Bet Angel for BETDAQ - worth developing for an annual subscription?

The purple place, the most viable alternative to the Betfair exchange
Bear's The Name

OK - I am aware that Bet Angel for BETDAQ is offered for free on this site. However, clearly, for that reason it does not make economical sense to invest a great deal of money into its development.

Now that DAQ is permanently on 2% commission and liquidity has improved, I would dearly love to transfer some of my methods across there but the lack of functionality in Guardian makes this difficult - I am talking things like being able to add all the Greyhounds with one click, and having take the XSP as an option plus many of the other enhanements that have been added to the Betfair version over time.

My question is this - would you consider developing this and would users be willing to pay an annual subscription/ licence for it? Just to cast a figure out there, something like £49 a year? Maybe less for people who already buy the Betfair version? If enough sign up, is it financially viable?
Euler

XSP is included on the very latest Betdaq version.
Bear's The Name

Ah, thanks Euler. You know I thought I downloaded the latest version today and installed it, but I think it's not installed over the last one I've got in place (which is 1.27.1). I shall have a go at re-installing it.

The XSP facility is a useful addition, that is for sure. Any further developments in the offing? The addition of Greyhounds to the quick picks screen would be very handy.

Cheers.
Bear's The Name

OK, I am getting a little confused here. Please could you direct me to the latest version as I am not sure I am downloading the right one.
Bear's The Name

Many thanks. Found the XSP option now. I shall have a play around with it and see what I can adapt.
foxwood

I had same problem with 1.27.1 - it recognised there was a new version by saying installed one had expired but when it opened IE it failed to download because the URL used was wrong.

It then carried on and opened the installed (1.27.1) version.

Now have 1.28.0 installed but on the Desktop tab it is still telling me the latest current version available to download is 1.27.1 which is hard coded in "bapbd-new"

Return to “Betdaq exchange”