Quickly staking

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
sakk

Hello, sorry for poor english.
I want to back one selection, when horse racing ending, odd, for example 1.3. Chart is moving very fast, and my bet become unmatched for a few seconds, and it matched, only when chart slowing.
When I use this plan manually, I click "close all" button many times, and this bet closing with more or less preferable condition.
How I can use it in automation mode? My bets become matched only in slow charts cases. When it fall down fast, my bets are unmatched throw to suspended market.
Is "kill or fill" option useful in thes situation? Or any advices?
Thank you.
Dallas

Im not sure i fully understand what it is you want, but if its to increase the chances of being matched in a volatile market when prices a jumping all over then the further below the price you place your back bet (or above if laying) the better the chance of a match, placing at 1.01 all but guarantees a match however this could be at very poor odds if your unlucky with timing

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”