Green all selections

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
bizmark222

Hi

I have set up 3 rules for dobbing

rule 1. place back bet (offset 10 ticks) 5 seconds before off
rule 2. keep in play 3 seconds before off
rule 3. green all selections after 7 seconds into race

If the offset bet is not taken within 7 seconds I have rule 3 to get me out. BUT it triggers after 7 seconds putting bets in but does not stop the trade column from moving, so I go more and more into the red, but as soon as I manually click on trade column button it works and profit and loss stop moving?
I have tried to trigger 1 - 8 times green out but still is not stopping out for fixed profit or loss? :cry:
Dallas

Sounds like you may be re-triggering your green up to quickly and not allowing for the in-play delay.
When a green up rule triggers it will cancel any unmatched bets you have in the market (unless you've changed this in your main greening settings area), so iIf you set rule 3 to trigger at least 3 times and use a 3 second rearm, that should solve it
bizmark222

Thank you, that worked :D

Also, I want to trigger a back bet (off set ) in play but only when the original sp drops 45%, how can I achieve this please
Dallas

bizmark222 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:28 pm
Thank you, that worked :D

Also, I want to trigger a back bet (off set ) in play but only when the original sp drops 45%, how can I achieve this please
There is an example in the shared files section that does this which you could copy the settings from, or maybe strip out the lay rule that it contains then add your Dobbing rules to it.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=18727

It will then just need to offset adding to the back bet on the parameters tab using fill/kill so that the offset is not placed till after the back bet is matched
bizmark222

Thanks, not tested yet , how long do suggest I place the fill pr kill for?

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”