Betfair charts after the event

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
pete444

Hi, excuse my ignorance, but is there any way to access betfair charts after an event has finished?
I am running a couple of bots, which are not triggering & am thinking that they are not triggering due to the specific price not being reached, but cannot figure out how to check this.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Dallas

Charts couldn't be much use to you as all you'll see from all the losers is a red hozional line then a vertical one as the price goes out to 1000
Even the winner will be hard to tell what it's high price was exactly most of the time from just a chart

If your just after the hi/lo traded prices you can use a servant or basic automation file to capture them for each runner.
There is a template you can use to start with here
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=19254
pete444

Thanks Dallas. I should have probably expanded on my question a bit better. I have a bot which drip backs if the price of under 2.5 goals goes above $2.40 10 mins, 15 mins & 20 mins after kick-off.
I set up the bot to place back bets on 4 games last night, but none of them placed any bets into the market.
I was pretty sure that at least 2 games would have reached that $2.40 price but not one triggered, so I was really just wanting to see what price the under 2.5 goals price got to & roughly when.
Unfortunately, I cannot watch the games live as I am at the bottom of the world at +13 GMT.
Jukebox

and just in case -
Check:
Your guardian advance settings tab and ensure your 'Restrict refresh' settings if ticked are allowing the right amount of time to monitor the games
That your computer is not also going to sleep when unused for so long

there were only odd games taking place on Xmas day - Israeli leagues and U19s
So worth checking
That the games are going in-play
There were some very late kick offs (Betfair often gets k/o times off by an hour with the far flung places)
pete444

Thanks Jukebox. Will double-check everything as well

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”