back bet not getting matched twice on the same horse

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
jasben

hi men .just wanted to know is there a answer to a back bet not getting matched twice on the same horse 1.66 and 1.27 its a straight auto i done myself i have the log says it went through unmatched a couple went ok earlier put me off upping the stakes thanks.
Dallas

jasben wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:42 pm
hi men .just wanted to know is there a answer to a back bet not getting matched twice on the same horse 1.66 and 1.27 its a straight auto i done myself i have the log says it went through unmatched a couple went ok earlier put me off upping the stakes thanks.
Is this question in relation to this bot?
jasben

Hi dallas.no i was trying to back a horse no 1 on betfair list i had it sitting in automation if it reached 1.66 then 1.27 back it twice just straight win no off set but it missed each time would it be best to use your most likley winner and change the odds i was just a bit worried when it went through as unmatched on both 1.66.and 1.27 thanks dallas
Dallas

jasben wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:36 pm
Hi dallas.no i was trying to back a horse no 1 on betfair list i had it sitting in automation if it reached 1.66 then 1.27 back it twice just straight win no off set but it missed each time would it be best to use your most likley winner and change the odds i was just a bit worried when it went through as unmatched on both 1.66.and 1.27 thanks dallas
Because of the in-play bet delay as speed the can fall at this late stage then you will likely of just missed the price, you could 'Place at' lower odds, if you placed at 1.01 it all but guarantees you will get matched at something - you just wont have any control over what - it;ll be the highest odds avaliable when the bet reaches the market

Ps it's best to start another topic if your question does not relate to the one your posting in
jasben

ok thanks for that nice to know where to put things would it match quicker on longer races might not be as as much mayhem as sprints thought 1.01 would be the hardest to match .
Dallas

jasben wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:50 am
would it match quicker on longer races might not be as as much mayhem as sprints thought 1.01 would be the hardest to match .
If you mean the delay, its not the mayhem its Betfair who impose a 1 sec delay on all in-play bets from everyone
GaryCook

Dallas wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:27 am
jasben wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:36 pm
Because of the in-play bet delay as speed the can fall at this late stage then you will likely of just missed the price, you could 'Place at' lower odds, if you placed at 1.01 it all but guarantees you will get matched at something - you just wont have any control over what - it;ll be the highest odds avaliable when the bet reaches the market

Ps it's best to start another topic if your question does not relate to the one your posting in
If we done something over 1.01 would it still get matched at that or better?
Dallas

GaryCook wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:58 am

If we done something over 1.01 would it still get matched at that or better?
Yes, Betfair will match every bet at the best available odds when they reach the market

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”