Gambling

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
trader44

are you all pre race alpha and do you stop when you have your 10% for the day
Dinkydid1

I can see - and agree with - both sides of this arguement, but I believe that there are (and always will be!) aspects of 'trading' that are set up in such a way that only those 'in the know' will make really big money. :-)

I have lost loads of cash and i have only used £2.00 stakes for anyone to say you can't lose much with £2.00 stakes is wrong. because i have lost over £400.00
my problem is the same as yours i am not afraid of making a trade the trouble is i do not understand what i am doing wrong.
I have somehow acquired a Jackal and Hyde approach to Bet Angel

Mr Jackal whispers in my ear There's No Fool Like an Old fool a man in his seventieth year should have more Bloody sense it's all a con. Have you lost your marbles?

Mr Hyde whispers in my ear I might be nearly Seventy and i still have my marbles There is something in this trading lark but how the bloody hell do i get it right. I know i have had some good trades but lost it all through bad mistakes
if only I could stop making them i would be alright

That was Saturday

Today Zero in my bank again! oh dear

"What are you going to do now Mr Hyde"

Thinking of taking the course it's only £399.00 can't do any harm Mr Jackal.

That takes the biscuit Mr Hyde

I thought you had a SLATE LOOSE but i THINK THE ROOFS COME OFF

OH shut up Mr Jackal

Wished I knew what to do
Gambling yes

But as you say only them in the know will ever win

Final word from Mr Jackal
If we all. were good at trading there would be suckers for the traders
without looser's there is no trade

Final word from Mr Hyde

I Will give it one more go (well i might will have to sleep on it) I may get inspired
Derek27

Hi Dinkydid1,

You've already posted the best part of that text on another thread.

The best advice I can give you if you're losing a lot of money: either stop trading altogether, use a small bank, or just trade in practice mode. There's no point in just having another go because the results are likely to be the same as before unless you make changes to what you're doing and find an edge.

Don't listen to Mr. Hyde!
Euler

Black Ice

G8888 vid Euler...LOL. :D .but I'm sure very true too!

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”