What is my plan for the reward??

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Alpha322

Most traders fail because they focus on the money the reward. Where as really you should be focusing on your strategy and edge in the market to gain the reward. How many of us on here keep looking at our trade bank balance every 5 minutes, if you do you are in the category I have mentioned above, you think your balance is going to balloon over night. Before you deposit that money with Betfair you should have a concrete plan and be able to stick to it, if you do you don’t have to keep looking at your balance, deposit it and forget about it,split it up into stakes of 4 I do this 25% of , if I got caught in an outage I got 3 more wholes to recoup at lowest odds. But have a plan, as to how you will enter that trade if it’s wrong it’s wrong get out, don’t gamble into in play. Remember learn the game overall long term not short term, more right trades than wrong. Have a edge if you haven’t one find one work one out, no one will share theirs with you because it’s taken them in some cases years to work out. To get the reward you must have a plan

Happy trading
ShaunWhite

Alpha322 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:53 pm
edge.. no one will share theirs with you because it’s taken them in some cases years to work out.
There's plenty of well known angles and some blindingly obvious ones too, like horses fooling around going down or later runners on the card for winning jocks & stables that are popular in accas, or unusual ones like sudden heavy storms when the fav likes it firm etc etc etc. Sit down and think for an hour or two and you'll probably come up with half a dozen before having to get into anything fancy and complicated with stats and wom or charts and ranges etc. It's not all deep dark secrets, especially for a beginner.

Where most (all?) people fall down is on execution. The way to the water trough is fairly well signposted.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”