Just being hit with charges from Betfair??

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Crazyskier

Dallas wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:20 pm

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11376
You know it was interesting reading my tx charge post over 18 months ago and recapping on just how different my approach is now versus Feb 2016. The more I learn, the more I realise I still have to learn about this scalping / trading lark, and mindfulness and keeping the perspective and focus on the bigger, long term picture is essential.

I agree that BF should make players aware when an excess charge is triggered rather than just debiting the penalty and hiding these charges in the usual commission fees.

CS
Crazyskier

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:54 am
Derek27 wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:28 pm
I understand the necessity to deter customers from an excessive number of transactions, but if Betfair are happy to accept 1000 transactions an hour, £10 for 2000 transactions in an hour sounds excessive and wholly unreasonable to me.
To be honest the more people they hit the better, I don't want to be competing against people's penny bets. If your strategy can't make a penny a bet it's probably not worth pursuing.
OUCH! But my strategy is indeed profitable, whilst only gaining pennies profit per trade (£2 liabilities). I don't see how this can negatively-impact your own strategies at all?

CS
Hooch

sorry for dragging up this old thread but just wondering what way this Bet Txn Charge for over 1000 per hour fee is priced/calculated at??
ShaunWhite

Hooch wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:58 pm
sorry for dragging up this old thread but just wondering what way this Bet Txn Charge for over 1000 per hour fee is priced/calculated at??
Have a look at the Betfair Ts&Cs

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”