baf file help??

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ferrypaul

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:23 pm
This should be "Avoid2" not "Avoid1"
thanks for this mate,, what about the rest of the avoids on the other rules are they ok?
ShaunWhite

No, they're all wrong in the same way.

You are setting the Avoid signal when the bet is placed on a selection, so when the rules cycle round again, you want the rule to fire if it's coresponding Avoid signal is NOT already set.
ferrypaul

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 am
No, they're all wrong in the same way.

You are setting the Avoid signal when the bet is placed on a selection, so when the rules cycle round again, you want the rule to fire if it's coresponding Avoid signal is NOT already set.
So the second rule should be avoid 2 should the third rule be avoid 3 and the fourth rule avoid 4 etc??
ShaunWhite

If the change to rule #2 worked, then yes.

I'm not running this btw I'm just stepping thru the logic, so take care running these suggestions.
ferrypaul

ShaunWhite wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:21 am
If the change to rule #2 worked, then yes.

I'm not running this btw I'm just stepping thru the logic, so take care running these suggestions.
iv tried the adjustments mate and its just putting all the bets in at the same time at the start of the race
ShaunWhite

I'm out of the loop for a day or two.
Can you fill in the gaps Dallas? I'm sure the price condition is in there but I'm not at home to check.
Dallas

Try this, I've not tested so do so in PM first before going live

I've just removed all market signals and used the same selection signal 'avoid' to limit it to one bet per selection that trades below 2.0
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ferrypaul

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:40 pm

I've just removed all market signals and used the same selection signal 'avoid' to limit it to one bet per selection that trades below 2.0
cheers lads, il try it tomorrow.. thanks for all the help
ShaunWhite

Dallas wrote:

Spot on Dallas, I missed a sitter there. Got drawn into quick tweaks rather than a proper think. Sorry paul if I've held you up with my half-arsed efforts :) I've not been trading much cos my mind is elsewhere, I should have applied that to helping too.
ferrypaul

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:06 am
Dallas wrote:

Spot on Dallas, I missed a sitter there. Got drawn into quick tweaks rather than a proper think. Sorry paul if I've held you up with my half-arsed efforts :) I've not been trading much cos my mind is elsewhere, I should have applied that to helping too.
No worries at all mate, i was glad of the help.. Can i run one idea by you if you or dallas can let me know if its possible to do.. Is it possible to back a horse in the place market if the horses price hits 2 in the win market?
ShaunWhite

No. You can't do cross market stuff with automation. You can export multiple market info, but you'd need to write your own stuff in excel to do any trading from it.
ferrypaul

ok mate thanks

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”