relative odds cond. question

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
stefan084

hi all. I want to make sure that my automation only places a lay bet if the selections back bet is within a certain range of the lay bet. For instance if the selection is BACK PRICE: 17 LAY PRICE: 21 -exclude this one. If BACK PRICE: 17 LAY PRICE 18 take this one. I currently have a relative odds condition that says, " the selections lay price is equal to the selections back price plus 1 odds" but I'm not sure if that will make the automation pick a minimum of one odd higher or exactly 1 odd higher. any help would be great--ty
ShaunWhite

stefan084 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:09 pm
hi all. I want to make sure that my automation only places a lay bet if the selections back bet is within a certain range of the lay bet. For instance if the selection is BACK PRICE: 17 LAY PRICE: 21 -exclude this one. If BACK PRICE: 17 LAY PRICE 18 take this one. I currently have a relative odds condition that says, " the selections lay price is equal to the selections back price plus 1 odds" but I'm not sure if that will make the automation pick a minimum of one odd higher or exactly 1 odd higher. any help would be great--ty
The answer is in the question... " the selections lay price is equal to the selections back price plus 1 odds" ;)
stefan084

ok so how would I word it if for example the starting back price is 10 and I'll accept any lay price 11 or less. (10.5 included) .
ShaunWhite

Lay price less than back price plus 1.1 ( or whatever the smallest increment is above 1)

So if the back price is 10.
Back price plus 1.1 is 11.1.
If lay price is less than 11.1 it is included.
stefan084

excellent ty

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”