Racing Commentary?

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
parbynat

I have At the races as part of my TV package but is there a good free site that feeds commentary pre race?
A few days ago a trade went badly against me, I later found out the horse had played up heavily a few mins before the off.
Thanks
Parbynat
SeaHorseRacing

The general answer is no... you have William Hill radio but you cannot be sure to have commentary of the loading process due to clashes...

Still waiting for the day where racing actually concrete on the horses rather than the odds or someone’s opinion.

Personally I’d like to see them all parading. You could even get 2/3 horses split on one screen and additionally traveling the start.

Hopefully this digital age will change it eventually.
ShaunWhite

Do you use BF TV? Not great but at least you don't get adverts just before the start. You want to be seeing that sort of stuff before the commentator informs the whole world anyway. I know lots also see it but that's no reason not to want to be amongst them.
parbynat

Thanks for the replies guys.
I will check out BF tv.
brimson25

Just to add, the best way to do that is to go to https://livevideo.betfair.com/

And then zoom in. So you don't have to fiddle with windows popping up etc

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”