Newbie ! Help With Dedicated IP - Thoughts / Recommendations

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
laspiedras365

Hi folks,

Have just joined .. so hi to everyone - be gentle!

I first used BetAngel back in 2007 doing the horses but didn't have much success scalping mainly due
to a slow internet connection, also i found it difficult to concentrate with family / kids wanting something every 5 minutes!.

Anyway I stopped trading in 2008, and got back into it again in 2016 using other software doing the horses again, had enough success to make it worth while but job commitments meant i was only trading 5 or 6 hours a week..

Well fast forward to March this year and we have now moved permanently to Spain, (Her in doors being Spanish :lol: )
So now with plenty of time on my hands i thought i'd get back to trading but not the geegees , I want to trade Tennis even though i know little about who's who in Tennis etc, the fundamentals i understand well enough and i thought Tennis is less hectic than the horses so here i am trying to get sorted again.. However .. little problem..

Spain's gambling legislation doesn't allow for exchange trading, eg:Betfair , so am stuck without a Dedicated VPN IP, so if anyone has some experience or advice / opinions on which service the UK based servers could be a good option will be heartily welcomed :D

Also VPN speeds, is this going to cause issues as obviously it is somewhat slower i believe ? only good thing is here we are connected to 500mb Fibre , with an option to go to 1GB for an extra 25 euros a month ..

Any thoughts most welcome.. Cheers to All

Ed
Dallas

If your Betfair account is still registered to a UK address then you could use a VPS,
https://www.betangel.com/vps/
laspiedras365

Thanks Dallas,

Didn't realise Bet Angel offered the service till after the post!

Does VPS work with windows 10 my end ? or do i need to change to windows 7 / 8 / XP ?

Thanks again

Ed
Dallas

laspiedras365 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:10 am
Thanks Dallas,

Didn't realise Bet Angel offered the service till after the post!

Does VPS work with windows 10 my end ? or do i need to change to windows 7 / 8 / XP ?

Thanks again

Ed
It will work with all editions of Windows 10
teressapeter

Try using a Dedicated IP VPN, and share your feedback here.
laspiedras365

teressapeter wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:11 pm
Try using a Dedicated IP VPN, and share your feedback here.
Have been using Bet Angels VPS for a month now and I am very impressed with it - definitely much quicker from my observations, no hassle service and glitch free, I live Spain and have fast fibre here and combined with the VPS the result is great.

Would highly recommend BA's VPS it is a no brainer and if you travel abroad then you won't miss out on any trading..

Cheers to the BA team.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”