Getting basic rules to work...

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ngaioman

Anyone else have trouble with this ? Been trying to get basic rules to work.. they seem logical and straightforward through Peter's videos and the user guide but damned if I can get any to work... even the simple ones. None of them ever activate. Would it be Windows or browser settings ?? any ideas ?

Been studying the material for several weeks now and have to manual bet everything as automation is a non event !!! grrrrr In fact I fail to see any advantage with Bet Angel apart from being able to do stakes under $5, other than that I might as well stay with the Betfair website (((((
:?
Dallas

It won't be anything to do with windows or your browser these are both unrelated

I'd try downloading one of the ready-made rules from the shared files section on here
viewforum.php?f=43

Those are all fully tested before being uploaded. If these work then its the way you have set up your own rules, if they don't then it can only be the Guardian settings your currently using

When trying them to begin with ensure you have the market loaded on your main trading screen and/or have no more than 2-3 markets loaded into guardian at the time of trying

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”