Global Settings

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
TheLoneBettor

Hi all,

I've noticed that when using Global Settings it doesn't cancel the rest of the bets ( Laying all @2.00, Offsetting with 20 ticks, and using Fill or Kill ) when 1 of my horses has been matched and greened out. I have set in the "Green Up Rules" in settings to cancel all other bets when closing out a trade, but Global Settings has other ideas so I have to manually cancel all other bets. Is this normal for Global Settings and is there a way to get around it.

Many thanks

Shane
Dallas

The options to cancel unmatched bets in the 'Green up' settings are for when you action a green up in some way ie, from clicking in the trade profit column.

The offset bet with greening is not included in the list (possibly could be added), the only way to do it at the moment would be with a simple automation file or servant.
If this was the only type of trade you were doing or its the majority of trading you could set it up as a safety servant which will autostart on each market for you but be disabled for a market with the press of a key
TheLoneBettor

Thanks Dallas.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”