Highlighting markets in Guardian

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
jamesedwards

Hi all. I dont know if this is a global issue or just my PC or user error. I find it very difficult to highlight markets after they have been added to Guardian. I find it will highlight one cell only rather than the whole row. This is making it very frustrating to make changes to rules while I am tinkering with different trading strategies. Any help on this please?
Rollox

You cant edit automation rules in guardian.
You need to go to automation tab to change rule conditions.
If you have more than one automation rule you can select the one you want and input to guardian,
Rule creation/editing is done seperate from guardian under automation tab.
Hope this helps
jamesedwards

Hi, no I mean simply highlighting a market once it has been added. I have to click around all over the place trying to get a whole row to select so I can view the odds, unmatched bets, matched bets etc tabs. .
Rollox

Click on market under market tab in guardian, the whole row should now be highlighted in blue.
then look to bottom of screen sub-window showing all runners underneath you have options to see odds, unmatched bets, matched bets, log etc.
if you have clicked on market whole row should turn blue.
jamesedwards

Hi Rollox. This is my problem, it doesn't turn the whole row blue when it should. Most of the time is selects a single cell rather than the whole row. I find it is most likely to work if i click EXACTLY on the line between two markets in the 'in-play' column. Thsi means that I cant ever select the top market for example so I have to select the second market and use up arrow to move it to the top market. Very frustrating! Sounds like I'm the only one with this problem... :(
jamesedwards

Here's a short video of my problem just to prove (hopefully) that I'm not going mad.

http://sendvid.com/oi1xna4i?secret=5891 ... 0323cccaa1
Dallas

jameegray1 wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:12 pm
Here's a short video of my problem just to prove (hopefully) that I'm not going mad.

http://sendvid.com/oi1xna4i?secret=5891 ... 0323cccaa1
If you look at the headers for each column you'll notice there different in your video to how they should be, notice the fonts
Guardian.JPG

To resolve try logging in to Bet Angel and opening Guardian immediately, if they look like they do in my image re-save that profile on the main Bet Angel screen

If there already as per your video then your saved profile may be corrupted so try again this time with another if none work try logging in with the factory defaults, that should certainly be ok, from there you'll just need to recreate and save your profiles again

When trying a 2nd profile if you have one similar to what you're using in the video I'd start with that as it'll be the easiest for you to edit to how that's set up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

This seems to have sorted the issue. Cheers for your help. :D
Rollox

Dallas to the rescue once again great stuff😊
Dallas

Rollox wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:20 pm
Dallas to the rescue once again great stuff😊
TBF when I looked at the thread I wouldn't have expected it being what it was from the earlier messages it was only when I got to the video post and watched it that I realised what it was
Rollox

Yes got a tad confused myself always good to help if you can..........get rewarded with an awesome green screen :D

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”