Automatically hedging out as event starts

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Trade 500

Hi all,

If anyone or Dallas knows of some way I can have an automatic hedge or greening out when an event starts that would help me a lot.
It is with regards to horse races, I find I chase my losses too often and I want something to help me stop this.
Dallas if you know of a bot or automatic option I can chose to do this it would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dallas

There are a few ready-made examples you could choose from using either full automation or a safety servant, including the two below

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11361
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15199
Trade 500

Thank for that.
On the first one that goes into Guardian, on the generals tab at the bottom for Selections (conditions only) it was on By Row Index, if I change this to Any Selection will that assist me and automatically hedge me out if I am trading on any runner in the race.

Thanks again
Dallas

Carlos500 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:22 pm
Thank for that.
On the first one that goes into Guardian, on the generals tab at the bottom for Selections (conditions only) it was on By Row Index, if I change this to Any Selection will that assist me and automatically hedge me out if I am trading on any runner in the race.

Thanks again
Its already set to do that, on rules like green all and take SP all etc the 'applies to' are is only for conditions not the selection the rule will trigger on as its already triggering on all selections

So unless wanting a condition for a specific selection then the 'Applies' part can be ignored
Trade 500

Dallas wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:27 pm
Carlos500 wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:22 pm
Thank for that.

Thanks again
Its already set to do that, on rules like green all and take SP all etc the 'applies to' are is only for conditions not the selection the rule will trigger on as its already triggering on all selections

So unless wanting a condition for a specific selection then the 'Applies' part can be ignored

Thanks Dallas, a great add on for me.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”