Bet Angel Traffic Light Indicator Question

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Caffrey

Hi all,

Have a question regarding the Traffic Light Indicator on the Ladder screen. Is it possible to have the indicator on/visible at all times? I know there is the option to change the duration it is visible for after flashing up when money has been traded (ie: 200ms -> 5 seconds), but when it disappears I have real difficulty seeing at a glance where the current price is, especially in a market like football Under/Overs, until it appears again which can often be after some time has passed. This might be because I'm new to BetAngel, but I was watching somebody trading in other software and it seems like the Traffic Light indicator in this software is always visible which seems more user-friendly to me.

Cheers :)
nikathecat

hi im new to.and i think there way too slow compared to videos i watch .trying to learn help
Dallas

There is no option to set the time the last traded price highlighted but you can display the 'last traded price' above your ladder in any size font/colour you want which will stay indefinitely until another price is traded at.

The following thread details how to do this
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=17507
monoko

Having ticked Last Traded Price Chart Column does the job for me :)

Granted, another column is added which takes some space but then I use Bets On Odds thus saving on 2 columns.
Horses for courses
Caffrey

Thanks for the replies, guys.

@Dallas, thanks for the link - good job :) I hope the next version of BetAngel includes this as built-in so that you don't have to sacrifice your automated file slot to use it (although I guess if you're using a Bot, you wouldn't need an LTP displaying script anyway)

@monoko, cheers mate, yeah I've got this column included as well. It's useful, but it still doesn't give me that immediate at-at-glance feedback that I feel a constantly highlighted traffic light indicator would give me. If it needs to flash to indicate that money has been traded, have it flash quickly off and on again, rather than on and off/disappear. Again, like Dallas' script I would really like it if BetAngel included this as an option in the next update, even it's just a case of choosing to make it a different colour than the other 'rungs' on the ladder. The other software where it seems to be there all the time is other software. Thought I'd mentioned the name in the original post, but didn't for some reason.

I dunno, maybe it's just me being a newbie, but I'd really like this feature option hehe

Apart from that, BetAngel is awesome :)
Dallas

caffrey75 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:24 pm
Thanks for the replies, guys.

@Dallas, thanks for the link - good job :) I hope the next version of BetAngel includes this as built-in so that you don't have to sacrifice your automated file slot to use it (although I guess if you're using a Bot, you wouldn't need an LTP displaying script anyway)

I dunno, maybe it's just me being a newbie, but I'd really like this feature option hehe
If you pop it in the suggestion area other users can add there support if its something they also would like to see, the more support something gets the more priority its given by the development team
viewforum.php?f=20
Scotty74

Hi, can you tell me if this feature is available in the trial version?

Thanks
Dallas

Scotty74 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:12 pm
Hi, can you tell me if this feature is available in the trial version?

Thanks
Trials are fully functioning so all features can be tried out
Scotty74

Thanks dallas, I've got the box checked as active however I can't see the function operating, mabey I'm missing something silly
With this.
Dallas

Scotty74 wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:36 am
Thanks dallas, I've got the box checked as active however I can't see the function operating, mabey I'm missing something silly
With this.
Are watching an 'active' market ie, a UK horse race during the final 5mins before the off where you can be sure activity is occurring?
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/tra ... ators.html

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”