Dutching Automation Question

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
ANGELS15

I've been looking at the Dutching tool. I can see how if I'm at my computer I can select the runners to Dutch on. I'd like to automate certain Dutching strategies but in order to do this I would need to nominate the horses names or racecard nos to Dutch on when creating the automation. I can't see how to do this. Does anyone have any ideas how this can be done? I know with standard automation creation you can have guardian nominated selections 1 & 2 but what if you wanted to Dutch say 5 selections using automation?
Dabbla

You need to create buttons on the one click screen.
All the button has to do is store a value of 1 against the selection (shared) .
Call that stored number (Dutch).
Then in your guardian rule file use the condition (Stord value condition) for the selection.
To check if (Dutch) =1
Your guardian file should be set to ALL SELECTIONS.
Place a signal against the selection when a bet is placed and check that signal is NOT SET.This will make sure a second bet is not placed.
Here are the files >

BUTTON TO SET 1 (SELECTION ONLY) add to a one click button (SV (dutchsel = 1))
(DUTCH) SET BUTTON.baf
CLEAR BUTTON (SELECTION ONLY) add to a one click button
(WARRNIG this has other clear stored number rule, delete all except the first rule (SV (dutchsel)), this will clear the value against the selection )
(DUTCH) SET CLEAR.baf

GUARDIAN BOT
(WARRNIG THIS HAS NO TIME SET, SO IT WILL PLACE BETS AS SOON AS THE FIRST BUTTON IS PRESSED, YOU WILL NEED TO SET THAT)
(DUTCH) BET GARDIAN.baf
The bets placed are set to (by book %) of £20.

you can change the guardian rules to whatever strategy you wish.

I have not properly tested the guardian file, I normally have this as a button.

Test everything in practice mode.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ANGELS15

Thanks so much for this.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”