Incremental lay bot

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
Algis1991

Hi I looking help to create incremental scalping bot. I made basic model but I know that need adjust it :idea: I add bot and may Dallas can help me. I want to do once lay bet is match just then back bet gone be put in market and not using offset.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

From what I can see the bot looks fine, and you clarify further what it is you want to change?
Algis1991

I want change offset into normal back bet once lay match. Plus would be awesome to add stop loss after price move against to much
Dallas

If you remove the offset part on the parameters tab

Then add a 'Place back bet' rule with an 'amount of matched bets' condition OR 'number of matched bets' condition
that will prevent the back being placed until the lay has been matched

The following will show how to add a stop loss type rule
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11488
Algis1991

Hello everybody again. I am on work with my recent posted bot. I just want ask if anybody can see is it this bot worth time and can bring some money or I just waisting time? :? Thanks for answer and sorry for my english ;)
Algis1991

And I want to say big Thank you for Dallas and his help. I tweaking my bot and today I see big potencial of my idea 8-)
Algis1991

Hi may somebody can help me to change my bot? I want add rule that if price move against me let say 4 tick trade will be close on that selection. Any ideas how to do it? Thank you for help ;)
Dallas

Algis1991 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:43 pm
Hi may somebody can help me to change my bot? I want add rule that if price move against me let say 4 tick trade will be close on that selection. Any ideas how to do it? Thank you for help ;)
The easiest way is to add a stop loss on the parameters tab
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/glo ... ters_.html

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”