Guardian Filters

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
soccersaint

If it’s possible to have an easy way to select race meetings ... why hasn’t BetAngel got the same for soccer ?

Why haven’t we got a simple click and select : For Example

All in play matches Match Odds ( load to Guardian ) then load to coupon
All in play matches + Other Market ( load to Guardian ) then load to coupon
Etc ....

My Matches ( fav leagues ) next 24 hrs load to Guardian
+ Select Your Markets

If I can load My Matches / Match Odds / Markets into Guardian and Sync to a coupon with a click of the mouse in the same way you presently load today’s racing into Guardian... why didn’t Bet Angel design the same for soccer ?

Why do we have to type in search for leagues, markets, etc etc or type in a quick pic list of events...

Why wasn’t the easy solution to make it the same as racing ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

For racing traders, 99% are mainly interested in the same 2-3 countries and 2 market types so it's easy to have quick picks with just these options (even though you can create a filter to do exactly the same).

For football traders, there are countless countries then leagues and over a dozen different market types, users will likely want so it's far easier and more flexible to just allow users to create their own filters to do exactly what they want, users can then also create and save as many filters as they want/need.

If all the football options were added to a quick pick tab it would look just the way it appears in the filter editor except you could only save one set of preferences then need to keep ticking/unticking countries, markets types it each time you wanted to search for something slightly different.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”