Betfair Demise of a very poor platform for manual users....

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
soccersaint

To say the Betfair Exchange platform is poor, slow out dated and annoying to use would be an understatement !

Granted most on here wouldn’t be using that anyway...still I can never understand why Bet Angel hasn’t produced a copy of that model, improved it and gone after all those bettors ?

The concept of a coupon holding desired matches and markets in one place with a simple staking tool and cash out options is clearly what most manual users want, however to provide a responsive alternative for IPAD @ TABLET USERS would surely be a better option than the current betfair offering.

Given that most manual users would progress to the pc version of Bet Angel with automation and servants, I cannot understand why someone hasn’t looked at this angle for recruiting new BA users ?

Perhaps the latest stab at coupons was thought in that direction, however if Bet Angel was ever to go tablet in the same way betfair have attempted to I am certain BA would make a better job of it...

Any thoughts anyone ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lawrence666

Betfair is not doing itself any favours by not having its radio up now for the 3rd day running and cant give any answers

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”