SP rule not working

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
kendo2222

sp1.jpg
sp2.jpg
hi all am new on here trying to create a Take SP on all unmatched bets, watched video on creating a rule. if i go back a horse on BA then go to lay it at a lower price say 15 ticks away , based on bak/lay liability i set the rule to trigger 2secs after which when i have my main bf market open i can see that the tick on lay goes to take Sp, but when the market went in play no lay bets were taken and i was only left with 2 back bets, i tried this rule in 2 markets and saw it automatically tick the take SP after i lay a bet but cancel on off. am i missing something , like is it cancelling all unmatched before off or something with my setting here shown in pics thanks not sure if the last few pics appear, but i just used bf to back lay a horse chose take sp myself with bf interface then, went to BA with rule set back/lay "pilot discretion horse and it showed take sp as with my 1st bet on bf but on IP/off only the bet done on bf took sp and the other went missing. cant see how if it all showing ticked take sp on main bf website why BA done bet with this rule doesnt take SP. thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kendo2222

had to add the other 2 pics here. thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

I don't know what happened to your lay bet on Dont Letem but your lay on Pilot Discretion is below the minimum liability required to Take SP.

See Betfair rule 10. The minimum liability for a bet placed at Betfair SP is £10 for a lay bet and £2 for a back bet

If you plan to use them a lot you might also want to look at Rule #11 which explains situations where they might be cancelled.
kendo2222

Ok thanks for that. always used to have a msg on bf saying min £10 but cos it didn't flag up on BA and just show take so ticked thought it was done. I know that if I manually back and lay on BA ladder then click on the take all sp at bottom the take so ticked will stay and match . Am sure I was doing that some at 2£and 5£ liability once but will try again later see if it is due to min 10. Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”