offset bet

We were all new to Bet Angel once. Ask any question you like here and fellow forum members promise not to laugh. Betfair trading made simple.
kendo2222

hi , i am trying to work out how to set the off set bet to lay to liabilty. just for testing in BA settings staking area i have default stake @£2 Max liability @£2 and using the staking method in ladder by liab(bak/lay), if i dont use the offset and just click on a back odds it will back to £2 win, then if i click on a lay odds say 10 ticks down manually it will lay upto £2 liabilty which is what i want so in effect its overlaying. so example, if i click back odds @4.7 it will back stake 54p, then if i click on lay odds 10 ticks down odds @3.6 or randon odds it will lay 77p . if i try using the offset bet function and offset 10 ticks, placefill/kill 10 sec, offset batch 1 , click back odds @1.94 it will back £2.15 and set lay to £[email protected], i am trying to get the figure it lays to the manual ways liability on lay to 2£. i tried changing the BA ladder staking area but does same just replicates the back figure. thanks there must be a rule u can set.
Dallas

kendo2222

Cheers will have proper read through later.
kendo2222

ok have been playing around with the templates here , i used the stable scalp and edited bits to play around with , and also played around with the no lose if win file on test mode, it seemed to do what i wanted at first, backing then laying to the liabilty, but i cant work out how from the no lose if win servant how that lays exactly to liability and where as in scalp file back say £5@5 tick offset at what ever you set it lays £5 same as back . i am trying to run test the scalp stable file where it does the selections and stakes to liability then overlays to no lose free bet. also lastly i added a take sp which seems to trigger after the scalp, but then it didnt seem to Show any Sp prices taken at off suspend time. also near the end of the log it seemed to lay a horse instead of bak first. as show hown in pics. so any idea what rule it needed to add to the stable scalp rule for laibility.
s1.jpg
s2.jpg
s3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kendo2222 on Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
kendo2222

the other 2 pics thanks
s4.jpg
s5.jpg
maybe some of the usa markets dont do take sp on off , may have to ty the sp thing on uk markets
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bet Angel for newbies / Getting started”