Fallen Angel

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Dr Ginhog

Hi
I saw your Video Peter on unlocking the Bicycle.. Very impressive____ I know this enormous Bank.........No Not Peters Bank!.... with a Massive Combination Safe__
Piece of Cake..........Simples.... Should I start knitting the Balaclavas.. At the very least you might consider going into the Bicycle business with me...............

Regards
Lou Cypher
Dr Ginhog

WOW not one Belly laugh..tither__tehe. Im sure Peter had a laugh...he does not take himself too seriously I hope. No offence intended Peter. Hope you enjoyed it.
Euler

Sometimes, complex problems can have very simple solutions.
Dr Ginhog

When one is in the learning phase of a complex area we tend to not to see the wood for the trees. Its only when you enter with a bit of effort the expert phase that the fog rises and your overview allows you to see better and see the easy solutions.
Most of us, myself included, are striving for the expert phase.....a million mistakes later... not far off I hope..
ShaunWhite

grindhog wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:50 pm
we tend to not to see the wood for the trees.
Always thought that's a strange expression, with 'wood' being the name for both the collective of trees and the composition of a tree.
It can mean you dont' see the bigger picture or that you don't see the detail.

When you're starting out, you don't see the wood, or the wood, for the trees. ;)
Dr Ginhog

Your in trouble if you dont see either , in clover if you see both.

Return to “Chill Out Area”