Getting away with Murder

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Atho55

A few weeks ago I passed a gang of youths and was amazed at what two of them were doing. One was drinking battery acid and the other eating fireworks. Anyway the police arrived and charged one and let the other off.
Kafkaesque

BetScalper wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:25 pm
I very much hope the film is made about the true story of Sgt. Blackman.

Not saying what he did was right or wrong. Although I do have an opinion. :) But we won't ruin another thread.

Its seems, when it suits them, the Police / CPS / Government will do deals with anyone to prove a point.

Utterly disgraceful and I don't think the majority of the public will find it funny either when/if it all comes out.

More importantly, those at the top of the Royal Marines, who stood by and allowed the conviction to stand, should just collect their pension and walk of a cliff...
The opinion of the powers that be and the general consensus on what should be discussed on here has become clear the last few days. Even if I don't happen to agree, I'm more than happy to accept that this is the case. Such is the circumstance of being in the minority sometimes, and this is still all in all a great "place" and good group of people on here :)

The highlighted part did make me chuckle though. Why even the pretence of not trying to stir up shit? ;) You took the mention of the word film and out of nowhere tossed in something which again is going to be divisive. Fair enough, this thread is already a pretty random set of input, but that's pretty wildly out of left field.

Oh, and I love this bit 8-)
BetScalper wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:36 pm
Sgt. Blackman was guilty as the law stands and went to prison. I think we all agree on that. Although, personally I don't.
ShaunWhite

Atho55 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:44 pm
A few weeks ago I passed a gang of youths and was amazed at what two of them were doing. One was drinking battery acid and the other eating fireworks. Anyway the police arrived and charged one and let the other off.
Shocking story Athos. I was in the park the other day and a young man flashed at two old ladies. One had a stroke and the other couldn't reach.
BetScalper

Kafkaesque wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:19 pm
BetScalper wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:25 pm
I very much hope the film is made about the true story of Sgt. Blackman.

Not saying what he did was right or wrong. Although I do have an opinion. :) But we won't ruin another thread.

Its seems, when it suits them, the Police / CPS / Government will do deals with anyone to prove a point.

Utterly disgraceful and I don't think the majority of the public will find it funny either when/if it all comes out.

More importantly, those at the top of the Royal Marines, who stood by and allowed the conviction to stand, should just collect their pension and walk of a cliff...
The opinion of the powers that be and the general consensus on what should be discussed on here has become clear the last few days. Even if I don't happen to agree, I'm more than happy to accept that this is the case. Such is the circumstance of being in the minority sometimes, and this is still all in all a great "place" and good group of people on here :)

The highlighted part did make me chuckle though. Why even the pretence of not trying to stir up shit? ;) You took the mention of the word film and out of nowhere tossed in something which again is going to be divisive. Fair enough, this thread is already a pretty random set of input, but that's pretty wildly out of left field.

Oh, and I love this bit 8-)
BetScalper wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:36 pm
Sgt. Blackman was guilty as the law stands and went to prison. I think we all agree on that. Although, personally I don't.
YOU REALLY ARE A PIECE OF SCUM.

Return to “Chill Out Area”