All Blacks v Ireland

Relax and chat about anything not covered elsewhere.
Dublin_Flyer

New Zealand are huge at 1.47 to back for the match against Ireland in Dublin tonight. Ireland had a tough game against Argentina last week because the Argies just beat the absolute f*ck out of you, zero time on the ball, no time to breathe, bang bang bang.

Conor Murray is a massive loss to Ireland, the handsome little (alleged cokehead ban :shock: ) bastard is a pure genius on the ball, he's worth a good 10 points when he plays. I follow Irish rugby more than I do the lepers lining out on the football pitch under O'Neill and Keane, and I'd have All Blacks about 1.20 before kickoff. For a handicap I'd give Ireland 12.5 points headstart to keep it competitive. I think All Blacks will win by double digits, but I hope I'm drastically wrong on this one!

Just my thoughts, I've absolutely 0 quid on this game, used to be an Irish rugby season ticket holder so I never put a stake on anything I've an emotional involvement in.

Monday fortnight (26th) is when I find out if I got tickets for the World Cup next year.....fingers crossed emoji :o
trader44

looks like ireland done them over :o

Return to “Chill Out Area”