Full market depth

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
98lewisj

Is there any way to import full market depth in to excel? I have racked my brains and cant work out a workaround, any help will be gracefully received.
Euler

You can't. It would most likely kill performance with all that data coming in.

Outside of key prices, there isn't much information in there anyhow. So I don't know what you were looking to do but you probably are not missing much.
eightbo

+1
Euler wrote:
Wed May 18, 2016 9:50 pm
You can't. It would most likely kill performance with all that data coming in.

Outside of key prices, there isn't much information in there anyhow. So I don't know what you were looking to do but you probably are not missing much.
One example would be in gappy markets where people are clearing out more than 3T every other bet.

Performance may be an issue but filters in Guardian as to what selections & price ranges to pass through would almost certainly allow for a single-sheet excel (1 market) file to function well.
eightbo

I'd add that these days there's a lot of leap-frogging [scalping automation] going on in the lower liquid markets with <=£2 stakes which render the first 2 'key' prices insignificant.
Derek27

eightbo wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:46 pm
I'd add that these days there's a lot of leap-frogging [scalping automation] going on in the lower liquid markets with <=£2 stakes which render the first 2 'key' prices insignificant.
People like us who trade the low liquidity markets are lepers. ;)
eightbo

Derek27 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 12:24 am
eightbo wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:46 pm
People like us who trade the low liquidity markets are lepers. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BrianDee

> People like us who trade the low liquidity markets are lepers. ;)

Or.....
Time Travelling Aliens ;)

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”