Status CLEAR

fcportouk

Hi All,

On Guardian when I have ticked the options:

"Auto-bind Bet Angel sheets" and "Auto Clear Bindings"

doesn't clear the status cell after change the market... :?

Does any Angel in this forum can help me... please!!!

Regards,
H
Abraquay

Am no expert so you might be better off asking Nigel but i use this code below. Will clear status cell (O6) in all worksheets. You need to go into the visual basic editor to put this code in. Also you can assign a keyboard shortcut if you go into Macros and then select OPTIONS.

Sub Clearcello6()
'
' Clearcello6 Macro
' clear global status cell
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+a
'
For Each ws In Sheets
ws.Activate
Range("O6").Select
Selection.ClearContents
Range("O7").Select
Next ws

End Sub
nigelk

If you need something to clear all the old information from the sheets everytime you connect to Guardian, try this.

No need to do anything, it'll automatically clear all old race details / runner & bet status / unmatched bets etc etc, when you open it via Guardian.

If all you want to clear is the status cells then the code is in the "workbook open" event, just change to suit

Cheers,Nigel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fcportouk

Hi,

Thanks very much for your help! I have maneged to add a bit of code and a couple of formulas and it's working now as I always wanted.

Basically, I have the spreadsheet with only one Sheet (to avoid multi-sheets as become a lot slower the data refreshement), every time that change market it clear the status and with a small formula avoid multi-betting ;)

I tested yesterday and it ran smoothly, finally!!

Thanks again Nigel, I will keep your file just in case LOL...

Hugo

Return to “Tips and tricks”