Stored Values - Excel Integration

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
jimibt

Afternoon all...

Loving all the recent changes, almost too hard to keep up at times now (that could be age admittedly!!)

Got a quick question re our old friends Stored Values. These little variables are midget gems in a pudding of creamy lovliness, so much so that I want to use them everywhere. Now, I know these can be implemented in such a way as to be available in the one click screen, which is great. However, I'd like to know if it's possible to use these SV's in the context of Excel automation. The reason being, I'd like to track the VWAP book% against the Back Book% for the top 2-3 runners in a visual fashion. I therefore reckoned that BA->Excel would be the perfect marriage for this.

However, I'm not sure that SV's are marshalled over to the Excel domain and wondered if someone could let me know if this is a reasonable expectation and if not, how one would go about visualising the SV's.

Over and out...
Dabbla

Excel does have a display VWAP option.

Settings > Excel (Additianal columns)

convert the price into % (1 / price) then add up the % for the vwap book .

The VWAP is displayed in column (AL)
jimibt

Dabbla wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:00 pm
Excel does have a display VWAP option.

Settings > Excel (Additianal columns)

convert the price into % (1 / price) then add up the % for the vwap book .

The VWAP is displayed in column (AL)
noted, will see about implementing something along those lines. tbh -the end game was to be able to use SV's as there's a few other things added to the mix, but these could also be done in Excel i guess...

tnx

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”