stop trade, cancell all bets and green

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
rain91

I mean not when not all was matched. I mean: made lot of backs and lay in lot horses (1horse not just one back and lay) and after i can saw the hedged volume was enough to me then i want to do what i write. 1st i think i need to cancell all after green (then i get the greened amount what i can saw on angel) and after this i dont want tu put more bets in same market.
CallumPerry

The state machine only let's you put one BACK order into the market on a horse at a time, you can't double up your stakes on two separate occasions. You have to wait for a LAY to close the trade then you can back again. If you need to place multiple BACK bets before a LAY you may be best to just use a one second refresh spreadsheet. Have a look in the example spreadsheet threads.

If you are only putting one BACK per LAY then the spreadsheet I directed you to will do just that. You are correct in thinking now you need a formula which is your green-up cell which will show you how much you have made on that market. A big problem I can already see is how are you going to reload this every market? I'd suggest learning some basic VBA and at the same time bullet pointing every single action/calculation that would need to happen and in what order.
rain91

CallumPerry wrote:
Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:33 pm
The state machine only let's you put one BACK order into the market on a horse at a time, you can't double up your stakes on two separate occasions. You have to wait for a LAY to close the trade then you can back again. If you need to place multiple BACK bets before a LAY you may be best to just use a one second refresh spreadsheet. Have a look in the example spreadsheet threads.

If you are only putting one BACK per LAY then the spreadsheet I directed you to will do just that. You are correct in thinking now you need a formula which is your green-up cell which will show you how much you have made on that market. A big problem I can already see is how are you going to reload this every market? I'd suggest learning some basic VBA and at the same time bullet pointing every single action/calculation that would need to happen and in what order.
Thanks your help. Now i try to solve it with other method, what i made, but if its not work then i need your help maybe. Thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”