Completely ignorant about Excel

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Gauss

Could someone enlighten me what is possible with Excel?, is it possible to replicate what I see on the advanced charting and the overview chart and place orders to what I see on these charts?, is there a video somewhere I can learn from?, for example If I see something on the chart that I action physically can I do this via Excel?, as I don't think I am able to do this via the automation that Bet Angel Guardian has available?
ShaunWhite

The only constraint is that you only have access to the data BA can export. The remainder is limited only by your imagination.

I can personally recommend a site called Udemy.com for cheap or free excel/vba tutorials. There's a vast amount of excel info out there but a structured learning approach is much more effective.
Gauss

Thanks Shaun
ShaunWhite

Cheers, it a common type of question from people who have been software users rather than software authors. They're perception is that software does particular things rather than this vague notion of anything. When you sit down to write software, the end result can be anything from market analytics to Call of Duty. It's a blank canvas.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”