Adapting Timed Bets Spreadsheet

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
TheNagsHead

I looked through the Sample Excel Spreadsheets forum and found a spreadsheet that is very similar to what I am trying to create. I have added some more check boxes on the Main Trigger worksheet (Highlighted in Yellow) Does anyone know how to make the changes so once these check boxes are checked it places the back or lay for these horses. I am just starting out with trying to learn VBA and cant work it out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spreadbetting

The checkboxes don't use VBA they simply set the value of a cell to either true or false. On that sheet they just change the relative values in column A from true to false. So ticking the checkbox in P3 changes A3 from true to false. On the spreadsheet the columns A to D have been shrunk to 0 so they don't display .

So you can simply set your formulas to reference if the value in A3 etc is either true or false to trigger bets.

If you right click on the checkboxes and go to the "format control" options you can change the name of the box and what cell it is referencing.
TheNagsHead

Spreadbetting Thanks for your help.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”