Projected SP Prices In Excel Refresh Rate

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Ourkid123uk

Hi,

Love your product and have been working on strategies for some time using Bet Angel and Excel inc VBA.

My strategies rely heavily on the accuracy of the Projected SP and im using this data as close as possible until the actual Race Start.

I have noticed that the Projected SP's within Excel seem to only Refresh / Update every Minute. Is there anyway to increase this speed as the faster the better for my whole system.

I have looked at Geeks Toy and their Projected SP's update in Real Time but they have no Excel integration.

I have also looked at other software other software and they too have what seems Real Time Projected SP's and Excel Intergration.

I have grown accustom to Bet Angel and love how you have implemented its intergration with Excel. Is there anything i can do to increase Projected SP's within my Excel Sheets?

Thanks for taking the time to look and i wish Bet Angel all the success in the future as it continues to grow.

Andy
Ourkid123uk

I love Bet Angel but dam there is no forum community :(
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

I assume you are linking the markets to Excel using Guardian?

Check the 'Last update' column in Guardian to see how frequently you are updating each market.
This section of the user guide should help explain how it works and how to speed up the refresh rate.

https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/upd ... cling.html
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Actually we just checked and SPs are only updated once per minute by betfair (both the web site and the API), so there is no way to update them any quicker.
Ourkid123uk

Thanks for the response!

Ahhh i wasnt quite sure if that was the case. Im guessing that the other software i have seen that has constant Project SP updates must use their own Projection Algorithm (which may not be as accurate)

Cheers guys!

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”