Is there any way to pass a value through to a rules set

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
JB183604

For example, if I wanted to pass through a target price for a nominated selection to a rules set is there anyway I can do this? I haven’t looked at Excel integration for this. I assume that I could use it for this but I prefer not to go down this route if possible. Partly because I don’t want to purchase an Excel license.

Thanks John
Dallas

This should help
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=16230

There are links to examples file at the top of the OP in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11238
JB183604

Thanks Dallas

But I’m not sure how this helps.

The value I want to pass through is one I have determined by looking at the price history for a selection for the market on oddschecker. Say the value is 3.5, I want to pass that value through to the rules file so that I can set a SV for the selection to that value. The only way I can see of doing this is to hard code the value into the rules file but then I would need a separate rules file for each value.

I think that version 52 may help in that I will be able to set an SV relative to the low price for a selection, but I would still prefer to be able to pass a value through.

Cheers

John
Dallas

If its a value from outside of Bet Angel ie, from odds checker then you'd need to use excel

Once you've brought it into Bet Angel via excel you'd then need to set up your whole rule there (ie, there's no way to pass it onto Bet Angels AUTOMATION).

I'll move the thread into the Excel section, where hopefully one of the excel guys will be able to pick it up
JB183604

Thanks for your help.

Regards

John

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”