Replicating data from graph to excel

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
Rollox

Hello all, looking for some help with excel.
I have my bet angel advanced graphs set to 10 secs with various indicators.
I would like to replicate this data into excel spreadsheet, so for instance 50 sma would i list data in excel at 10 sec intervals same as graph time period, maybe totally obvious but new to excel trying to learn.
Many thanks
Rollox
ShaunWhite

It's not going to be easy if you're new to Excel as you'll probably need to use a little VBA too.
It's going to entail capturing the price info from BA into a table so you have your time series data, you'll them need another process running at the same time that creates the charts you need from that data.

It IS doable though if you're prepared to put in the hours to learn. And once you have, then it will open up a whole world of other things you can do so it's well worth it if you're serious.

It's advisable to try and structure your learning if you want to make quick progress. I've always found Udemy to be an excellent ('scuse the pun) source of quality free courses.
Atho55

The charting bit you might do with this viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18467&hilit=Atho55#p182609

If it`s football you are interested in I can post the equivalent chart that charts the Match Odds and any 2 OU markets if that helps
to75ne

do a search for a user called SWITESH, he uploaded a data capture spreadsheet that will capture prices and display them on a chart (similar to the betfair charts but far better), the best data capture sheet i have seen for charting.
Rollox

Many thanks for the info will look into each point going on an excel learning curve.

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”