Sharing Guardian Selections via Excel

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
bettyblogger

Hi Everyone - Im trying to get my head around how I can export markets that I select to excel ( which Ive done via the "multiple " spreadsheet, but then share that same excel file with a friend who can upload it into his Guardian. We both run the same system(s) which are botable and its seems farcical that we are both sat here downloading lots of markets onto our Guardians where I think we could save on that duplication of work.

Any ideas massively apprecaited
jimibt

ok, there are a few ways to do this. one, you've already stumbled upon (tho that could be streamlined also - i'll leave that for someone else to address).

another option would be to *share* your markets.cfg file with your collaborator. This could be done in any number of ways. This file contains your saved markets (once you load and save them in guardian). you can find it here:

C:\Users\{your_username}\AppData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional

a quick way to get to this is to type %appdata%\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional into the explorer address bar and then navigate to the markets.cfg file.

Thereafter, you could setup a dropbox folder and share that file as required. To make things even zippier, you could also create a small DOS batch file that copied the file from the dropbox folder to the required %appdata% folder and then launched Bet Angel. Once done, the markets would be magically inside guardian.. one simple step!
bettyblogger

Brilliant! - while I don't pretend to completely understand all that I will have a play with it this morning and see how I get on - thanks for taking time to respond -its really appreciated.
jimibt

bettyblogger wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:14 am
Brilliant! - while I don't pretend to completely understand all that I will have a play with it this morning and see how I get on - thanks for taking time to respond -its really appreciated.
if you get stuck -ping me...

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”