Ensure all bets take SP

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
yz250

TLDR: How do I ensure every unmatched bet placed in Betangel/Excel will get taken at SP?

Hi,

I've managed to get my Betangel excel 99% working. My spreadsheet set up with 100+ sheets, I load my markets into guardian, every market gets a sheet, where it will place back bets in on the horses I want according to my formulas. I can walk away in the morning and it works great.

The only small things is: Due to the prices it fires the bets in at, usually about half do not get matched straight away - But I want these bets still matched at SP. I've set up the global command cell to take_sp_all 1 second before scheduled jump time, which will SP any bets at that time. But any bets the excel sheet fires in after this time do not get matched, as the status is stuck on OK.

So my problem is, I need to ensure the bets placed after jump time still get taken at SP. Can someone advise what would be the easier way to achieve this? From what I can see, none of the example spreadsheets for clearing the status cells are set up for what I want...

Thank-you
Euler

You may want to use a bit of automation to constant market all unmatched bets as SP, that may be quicker, easier and more effective?
Anbell

I'm new to BA and love the product, but there's a lot to learn.

I wanted to do exactly what you're asking and found the answer just yesterday:
viewtopic.php?t=15199

That servant has two parts - take SP and emergency-green in play. I didnt want the emergency-green function, and it is easy to delete, leaving you with just the TakeSP function.

Thanks Dallas!

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”