Money matched

Discussion regarding the spreadsheet functionality of Bet Angel.
MikeH

Hi guys,

does anyone know if there is a way to import the actual money matched on a horse into an excel sheet?

If you click on a horses graph on betfairs site it brings up a list of the actual money matched - see example.

I have attached an example pic just to clarify things.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pdupre1961

Hi Mike H,

Why would you want that.

It's possible but not through Bet Angel...

Paul
MikeH

Because there is a big difference between the amount of money available to a runner and the ammount of money actually matched. Quite often the weight of money on a runner may look high one side or the other purely down to bogus traders money which is snatched away as soon as the market moves in the direction they intend. Therefore, in my opinion, the weight of money matched is a truer representation of the chances of a horse and is a good indicator to use for in play trading.
MikeH

So how can it be done then?
jacky2

Can you add a condition:Selection Volume is larger less a amount?It is useful.
PeterLe

Hi
I stand to be corrected, but I dont think it is possible to display this information in an excel sheet.
I can see how this info would be useful too; i.e. being able to track (via excel) the min and max odds traded on a selection and the volumes traded. (I would liked to have incorporated this into a scalping bot that I had written).
Anyone else know if this is poss please?
Thanks
Peter
blueport

This is something I have pondered also.

In market overview screen we can see the highest and lowest traded prices.

Where is this data sourced from?
CallumPerry

Anybody ever get an answer to this?

Live money matched like on the side of the ladders or in a table like the picture above?

Return to “Bet Angel - Spreadsheet / Excel chat”