I'm a Celebrity 2017!!

A place to discuss anything.
Naffman

Jack Maynard been booted off because he said n*****r in a tweet 5 years ago.

Unbelievable decision, PC knows no bound.
Euler

Probably a trading tip in there, search a celebrity's tweets for a trading opportunity.
spreadbetting

"Booted off the show" :) Gotta love the likes of the Daily Mail and Sun creating a bit of moral outrage amongst their readers.

I think it's more a case of his management getting him out so he can try and rescue his 'career' by answering allegations against him which are more than some 6 year old tweets from what I've seen.
brunty122

I'm really surprised either himself or his management didn't delete the tweets before he went on.
LeTiss

Political correctness, the modern day evil of this world!

It goes against everything we stand for in the free world - brainwashing and gagging people, turning us all into Zombies
sionascaig

I'm looking forward to SPOTY and further Paradise paper revelations (should be quite a few impacted other than LewisH)...
Kafkaesque

LeTiss wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:49 pm
Political correctness, the modern day evil of this world!

It goes against everything we stand for in the free world - brainwashing and gagging people, turning us all into Zombies
I'm confused....are you saying PC is brainwashing and gagging people, or that this is what we stand for in the free world? :?

The thing is, I kinda think both statements are true in their own way.
brunty122

Just had a look at his actual tweets and it really is bonkers he has had to withdraw due to them :shock:

Anyway, going to have another go as Stanley has drifted to 7.2. Quite like the look of that :)
SeaHorseRacing

sionascaig wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:56 pm
I'm looking forward to SPOTY and further Paradise paper revelations (should be quite a few impacted other than LewisH)...
Anthony Joshua if hes fights Parker and Wilder next year and stays unbeaten he will defiatley win spoty next year. Have a hedge plan mapped up already for next year.
Naffman

Very big if though SHR.

He looks very beatable IMO, Parker is awful so shouldn't be him but Wilder and Fury (if he comes back) definitely stand a chance.

Good marketing by Eddie Hearn though to make him the nice guy of boxing who still lives with his mum :lol: suppose his bank balance won't be complaining.
SeaHorseRacing

Naffman wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:44 am
Very big if though SHR.

He looks very beatable IMO, Parker is awful so shouldn't be him but Wilder and Fury (if he comes back) definitely stand a chance.

Good marketing by Eddie Hearn though to make him the nice guy of boxing who still lives with his mum :lol: suppose his bank balance won't be complaining.
Yes we all know too well AJ isnt what he makes out he is.

I agree. But assuming he is unbeaten until he fights either Wilder or Fury hopefully the Spoty market will be up and running. Wilder although technically as good my nan. Think AJ will srtuggle to get close in punching range. Any wobble from AJ and the windmilling will floor him.
brunty122

Well......My predictions did good :shock: :shock: :lol:
LeTiss

I'd be interested to know what's driving the prices for tonight?

I'm assuming people have access to the voting, as Toff is unbelievably short at 1.08
spreadbetting

Hard to see beyond Toff but reality shows are notorious for turning over short price favourites due to short voting periods/voter apathy for paid for voting/reality shows in general. Been quite a few turned over in ImaCeleb, so 1.08 is certainly not buying money and wouldn't be carrying my cash. Few people these days will pay 50p a vote when they get 5 for nothing from the free app, add in the fact the odds are being set by middle aged men who assume they know better than the people voting, short voting periods which are generally influenced towards the end by the edit rather than the people and you can see why you get shock results.

I've greened out a few days ago as I haven't been able to watch the last few episodes, I'd imagine they'll be decent movement tonight during the show because of Toffs low odds and however the final edit comes out . I'll probably only bot the overrounds tonight, quickly in and out because it's very easy to get stuck with a position on the final night if you're not careful.
Euler

Been a quiet market for me. Toff has been backed in consistently and that's provided little opportunity for me.

Return to “General discussion”