RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
ShaunWhite

You're right jimibt & si. I'll try and follow your good example.

I had to laugh at the 'tree hugging' comments. I drive a supercharged ranger rover (15mpg), I've just put a 4.6 v8 in my fun car project, and recently sold my 1300cc bike.

Tree-hugging .... mmmm i'd say not..... and not motors you use to attend a left wing rally :)
ruthlessimon

I think we're all forgetting the biggest shock of the night. Mr. fish finger got 300 votes :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jimibt

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:35 pm
far from exemplary... more just prefer to cut thro rhetoric and personal insult. i'm definitely not saying i never get hurt and feel that i have to defend my honour. i guess for me, i just see rising to the bait as an easy win for the (master) baitor... (in ANY context)

anyway, the weekend beckons, life is present - go burn some ancient fossil fuel... (if i had hair, i'd be letting it shoot the breeze at the same time).

jim
cybernet69

The one on the end in the red costume is more than likely SW. Hopefully he meets a sorry end sometime soon.
ShaunWhite

jimibt wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:39 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
far from exemplary... more just prefer to cut thro rhetoric and personal insult. i'm definitely not saying i never get hurt and feel that i have to defend my honour. i guess for me, i just see rising to the bait as an easy win for the (master) baitor... (in ANY context)

anyway, the weekend beckons, life is present - go burn some ancient fossil fuel... (if i had hair, i'd be letting it shoot the breeze at the same time).

jim
A well needed :lol: .. in several places, thx. My aim is to single-handedly use the last of the world's oil as quickly as possible and thereby solve the problems in the Middle East. Should be worth a Nobel prize I reckon.

I wonder what the hero of the bulldog brigade and the greatest Englishman of all time, Winston Churchill, would have said to all this. He was a great reformer of the Conservative party, joining them to break their system from the inside.

In 1903, he said this : “I am an English Liberal. I hate the Tory Party, their men, their words and their methods.

I bet that isn't on may tattoos but it's worth remebering when he's looking at you from the back of a fiver.

If my views are the same as Winston Churchill and Muhhamed Ali, I ought to have the strength to be as serene as you are. Now, if we can just persuade Winston and Muhhamed to give Mahatma G a lift in their car, it could be one hell of a dinner party. I'm not inviting Buffett again though cos he never pays his full share of the bill and keeps stealing Mahatma's poppadoms.
LinusP

Changing the subject:
screenshot.png
:roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
welshboy06

LinusP wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:01 am
Changing the subject:

screenshot.png

:roll:
Well at least you're earning enough to pay the PC 😂
scribbles

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:08 am
jimibt wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:39 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:

jim
A well needed :lol: .. in several places, thx. My aim is to single-handedly use the last of the world's oil as quickly as possible and thereby solve the problems in the Middle East. Should be worth a Nobel prize I reckon.

I wonder what the hero of the bulldog brigade and the greatest Englishman of all time, Winston Churchill, would have said to all this. He was a great reformer of the Conservative party, joining them to break their system from the inside.

In 1903, he said this : “I am an English Liberal. I hate the Tory Party, their men, their words and their methods.

I bet that isn't on may tattoos but it's worth remebering when he's looking at you from the back of a fiver.

If my views are the same as Winston Churchill and Muhhamed Ali, I ought to have the strength to be as serene as you are. Now, if we can just persuade Winston and Muhhamed to give Mahatma G a lift in their car, it could be one hell of a dinner party. I'm not inviting Buffett again though cos he never pays his full share of the bill and keeps stealing Mahatma's poppadoms.
Was Churchill pro immigration?
ShaunWhite

scribbles wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:16 am
If you arrived in a Messerschmitt 109 then no, otherwise yes, very much so.

Although estimates vary, between 1945 and 1951 we became home to around 1/2 million new citizens. He was also the architect of the 1947 Resettlement Act.
Mr Undercover

ruthlessimon wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:50 pm
I think we're all forgetting the biggest shock of the night. Mr. fish finger got 300 votes :D
with only 249 votes the electoriate of Maidenhead have missed a great opportunity, mr Buckethead I feel has a lot to offer the brexit negotiation.
scribbles

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:29 pm
scribbles wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:16 am
If you arrived in a Messerschmitt 109 then no, otherwise yes, very much so.

Although estimates vary, between 1945 and 1951 we became home to around 1/2 million new citizens. He was also the architect of the 1947 Resettlement Act.
So predominantly, 'white' European (non muslim) immigrants borne out of (justified) sympathy for a country ravaged by the Germans during the war?

What were Churchills collective thoughts on Islam, or on the justification of imperialist rule in India / Africa?
Last edited by scribbles on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShaunWhite

Mr Undercover wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:02 pm
ruthlessimon wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:50 pm
with only 249 votes the electoriate of Maidenhead have missed a great opportunity, mr Buckethead I feel has a lot to offer the brexit negotiation.
Sadly Lord Buckethead to give him his proper name, shouldn't have been allowed to stand as a candidate. It's a great loss. :(
His helmet also counts as 'face covering' which is, let's just say, 'controversial'. ;)

[copy/paste]
Certain groups of people are not allowed to stand, these include:
Members of the police forces
Members of the armed forces
Civil servants, judges and peers who sit and can vote in the House of Lords
People who are subject to a bankruptcy restrictions order or a debt relief restrictions order in England, Wales or Northern Ireland
People who have been adjudged bankrupt in Northern Ireland
People who have had their estate confiscated (sequestrated) in Scotland
trader44

my mate had brown f**king bread with his bacon sandwich yesterday in a posh coffee shop we were in ,he said he was being healthy , come on brown bread now with bacon , the countrys going to the dogs i tell ya :oops:
Mr Undercover

trader44 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:21 pm
my mate had brown f**king bread with his bacon sandwich yesterday in a posh coffee shop we were in ,he said he was being healthy , come on brown bread now with bacon , the countrys going to the dogs i tell ya :oops:
Good lord that's outrageous! unreasonable people like this eventually start trying to persuade you to vote Labour and other perverted ideas so i'd be on your guard.
SeaHorseRacing

When the F are England going to learn from their mistakes. You cant win a game from keeping the ball. Every team we play teams know to park a bus and wait for the opportunity's. We lose every game the same.

Return to “General discussion”