RANT CORNER

A place to discuss anything.
SeaHorseRacing

Peters videos are very good but what makes him far better then the rest is his nice diction and gently voice. No offence to other traders but Peter actually speaks English. There's haters on every comment page on every channel on youtube. I just guess it's part of society.
Bluesky

SeaHorseRacing wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:29 am
Peters videos are very good but what makes him far better then the rest is his nice diction and gently voice. No offence to other traders but Peter actually speaks English. There's haters on every comment page on every channel on youtube. I just guess it's part of society.
Anyone successful with some sort of public profile is going to get haters. There are a lot of jealous people out there. I think this is why a lot of successful sports traders keep a very low profile. I think it was LeTiss that wrote he can't see why any successful trader would post trading videos on Youtube unless they were involved in either the trader education business and/or the software providers business.
Nero Tulip

Wednesday lunchtime, following a good week, log on aaaaaannnnd.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Maa0K4ycASo ...it's gone.
Euler

I can relate to that. Nothing like seeing Betfair spend all that money without even a thanks.
mobius

Just bringing this back to the top. It's Monday, It's February I'm sure this will come in handy.
;)

mhorro wrote: ↑
Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:31 am

Monday morning gripe!

:o
7.30 AM no less
ruthlessimon

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:50 pm
I'd like to see your pnl screenshots Derek, they wouldn't be of no benefit to others :)
If you're doing a shot of the market these are the ones to change, you have to do both & remember the colour needs to be changed for losses. A quick test & "026b02" looks pretty decent. Adjusting a p&l page is far easier as it's always black

Right enough offtopicness for 1 night! ;)
ruthlessimon

Basically guys, don't get het up on screenies, & instead judge a trader on his/her content
Original-Soultrader

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Last edited by Original-Soultrader on Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Derek27

spreadbetting wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:50 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:37 pm
Original-Soultrader wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:20 pm
And how do you know they arent beneficial to anyone else?
Dave C wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:24 pm
Keep posting screenshots if you want- I for one like seeing them.
I for one am at a complete loss as to how it benefits poster or reader - What exactly do you like about seeing them?

I sometimes post that I've had a good day or a bad day, but if I was to post a screenshot of my P/L, the figures would be completely meaningless to anyone except me - absolutely no benefit to me for sharing them and absolutely no benefit to anyone else.
I'd like to see your pnl screenshots Derek, they wouldn't be of no benefit to others :)
It would be of absolutely no benefit to anyone, and I would sooner post a photo of my genitals on this forum, than my P/L. I'm not proud or embarrassed about the size of either, my dick or my profit, but if you really want personal screenshots from me it may bring this forum into disrepute. ;)
Derek27

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:11 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:39 pm
ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:47 pm
And for the record I didn't think he was being boastful, just establishing his credentials so that advice could be pitched appropriately.
Having a million is not a credential (he didn't say how he got it) and isn't information needed to give advice!
He did say how he'd made it actually and it tells me he's no muppet. I'd pitch my answers differently for a mature intelligent successful man than a kid without a penny or a clue, so personally I like to know who I'm talking to even if you don't especially care.
Sorry, I have to admit that I haven't read every word of this topic because of the sheer size of some of the posts. I would differ my answers to an intelligent person as opposed to unintelligent, but whether they're mature/kid, successful or not, rich or poor - wouldn't make any difference to me.
Derek27

Original-Soultrader wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:08 am
you can always google me. just search glyn williams t-shirts

i dont bullshit or do fake screenies - why would you even learn how to do that i wonder?
Why the f**k would anyone on a betting/trading forum want to google you to obtain information about your f***ing t-shirts???

Can we improve our trading by wearing better t-shirts?

Is it really necessary to get to know you personally and know everything about you just to discuss trading?

It's obvious you don't do fake screenies. I did a fake screenie a few months ago, where I won tens of millions - there's not much point in faking small amounts, is there?

By the way, the answer to your question, why would you even learn to do fake screenies is, you don't have to. If you use HTML or create websites you already have the knowledge.
StellaBot

Trying to work out excel here.
+next episode of eastenders or corrie emotional blackmailers.
I will email bbc and itv to ask about linking an excel sheet to BA.
Carry on up the khyber
Last edited by StellaBot on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
StellaBot

Next episode sees Charlie going into A/E with his P/L.
StellaBot

PLZ some people go to facebook.
I am seriously trying to work out excel sheet linked to BA .
StellaBot

My journey to and from excel forums and BA

Return to “General discussion”